Intro to Sewing for Kids is for the beginner sewer. This is a one-time class which teaches students how to use a sewing machine; the use of basic sewing tools; sewing terminology; and how to sew a simple beginner project. It is a great class for a jump-start into sewing.
This class is a prerequisite for participation in the other sewing classes/sessions offered by Sew You Studio. Students are required to take this class before enrolling in any of our other machine sewing classes.
- SUMMER 2016
- Tuesday, July 5, 2016 (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Tuesday, July 12, 2016 (1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Monday, July 18, 2016 (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Wednesday, August 3, 2016 (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
- Wednesday, August 10, 2016 (1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 27, 2016 (9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.)
Does your child have a friend or two that also want to learn to sew? We are happy to schedule a group class at a time convenient for you!
Class Duration: a 2 hour class (Private lesson is 1.5 hours)
Age Group: For boys and girls ages 8 and older
Skill Level: new to sewing, beginner
- $35/student, materials included
- $55 for a private one-on-one lesson, materials included (1.5 hour class)
Fabric Requirements: Materials will be provided for the group class. Private Lesson, if we agree on a special project, fabric requirements will be sent to you upon registration.
Class Location: Sew You Studio, 3795 Grove St, Denver 80211