Intro to Sewing for Kids is for the beginner sewer. This is a one-time class which teaches students how to use a sewing machine along with the basic skills to get started sewing.
This class is a prerequisite for any of our other sewing machine classes or series, including summer camps.
This is a 1-time class. See below for our WINTER dates:
- Saturday, DECEMBER 2, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, DECEMBER 27, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, JANUARY 2, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Saturday, JANUARY 6, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, FEBRUARY 3, 2018 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.