Let's Sew is a program for students who want to learn to sew! This series is focused on developing practical sewing skills for independent and confident sewing. Students will make traditional learn-to-sew projects such as, pillowcases, aprons, potholders, handbags, etc.
We invite students at all levels (beginner, intermediate, advanced) to sign up for this series! It offers fun and engaging projects that help to develop skills for mastery!
Let's Sew is a 3-class series each month. Each class is 90-minutes long.
PREREQUISITE: Students must have taken Intro to Sewing for Kids or have basic sewing experience to be able to sew independently on a sewing machine.
Dates & Times per Series:
- SATURDAYS, 10:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
- SEWING KIT, January 9, 16, 23 (SOLD OUT)
- LUV TO SEW, February 6, 20, 27
- RE-SEW, March 5, 12, 19
Age Group: For boys and girls ages 8 and older
Skill Level: new to sewing, beginner and beyond
Fee: $75/student per 3-class series. A discount is offered if you pay for all 3 series, January, February, March; fee is $205.00.
Fabric Requirements: purchase a materials kit ($20) or bring your own fabric. Fabric requirements will be given to you upon registration.
Class Location: Sew You Studio, 3795 Grove St, Denver 80211
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION. . .
DESCRIPTIONS OF THEMES
- SEWING KIT: make a pincushion, sewing bag for tools, sewing machine cover
- LUV TO SEW: we will have fun making simple projects that increase skill and a love for handmade!
- RE-SEW: we will take unwanted garments and fabric items to create something new! We will decide what to make based upon the garments we have on hand to repurpose.