Print & Sew In this series, students will learn techniques for printing on fabric to create their own unique printed fabric designs. They will use their printed fabric to sew a creative project or two.
PREREQUISITE: Students must have taken Intro to Sewing for Kids or have basic sewing experience to be able to sew independently on a sewing machine.
- August 1, 2 (Monday, Tuesday)
- 9:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Class Duration: 2-day workshop series, each class is 2.5 hours
Age Group: For boys and girls ages 8 and older
Skill Level: beginner and beyond
- $75.00, class fee
- $20.00, materials kit fee* (OPTIONAL)
- 2 yards of solid white or natural-colored cotton fabric (such as quilting cotton, canvas, muslin). Solid colors are preferred to allow for the best results.
- 22" All-Purpose zipper
- MATERIALS KIT OPTIONAL: You may purchase a Materials Kit! Just add it to the class registration as you select the options from the drop-down menu below.
- We also encourage students bring some of their own clothes or bags that they want to embellish and decorate with fun paint prints!
Class Location: Sew You Studio, 3795 Grove St, Denver 80211