This class is for a parent and their son or daughter (8 and older) who want to learn to sew but just don’t know where to get started. Together you will learn the fundamentals of sewing by learning how to use a sewing machine, how to sew seams, the basics of fabric, and how to complete a simple project.
This intro class will prepare you for other sewing classes at Sew You Studio.
- Private lesson, contact Claudia to arrange a private class time.
- Group lesson, not scheduling group classes at this time
- Group class is a 2 hour class
- Private lesson is a 1.5 hour class
Age Group: children 8 and older with an adult
Skill Level: new to sewing, beginner
- $60 for parent & child in a group class, materials included
- $75 for parent & child private lesson, materials included
- $20 for an additional child
Fabric Requirements: Materials will be provided
Class Location: Sew You Studio, 3795 Grove St, Denver 80211