This class is for a parent and their son or daughter (8 and older) who want to Sew Together! Parent and child will work side-by-side. Each Sew Together class will offer a different project and makes for a great way for parent and child to learn and spend time together!
Sew Together is a one-session class that is 3 hours long.
Class Dates & Times:
- November 22 (Saturday), 9:30am - 12:30pm: Aprons
- Private Sew Together lesson, contact Claudia to arrange a private class time.
Class Duration: a 3-hour class
Age Group: children 8 and older with an adult
- $75 for parent & child in a group class, plus fabric*
- $100 for parent & child private lesson, plus fabric*
Fabric Requirements: see below
Class Location: Sew You Studio, 3795 Grove St, Denver 80211
lightweight/jersey knit fabric
- child: 1 yard
- adult: 1.5 yards
Optional: trim for hem and sleeves, 3 yards
cotton fabric and 1" wide elastic
- child: 2 - 2.5 yards fabric and 1 yard of 1" elastic
- adult: 2 3/4 - 3 yards fabric and 1" elastic, enough to go around your waist plus 2 inches
- child: 3/4 yard of fabric for the apron and 1/3 yard of coordinating fabric for the ties
- adult: 1 yard of fabric for the apron and 1/3 yard of coordinating fabric for the ties
- Optional: for adult apron, an extra 1/3 yard of cotton fabric for a pocket or two